To view a previous recording of this webinar, please submit the form.
About the Webinar
You don’t need fancy equipment or a video expert on staff to create great content. All you need is something you carry with you every day – your smartphone!
You will learn:
- Why video matters in K-12
- A refresher on the latest mobile trends
- Tools and techniques to showcase the great things going on in your schools and classrooms by creating attention-grabbing videos
About the Guest Speakers
- Annie Dickerson is the Communications Manager for Parkway Schools in St. Louis County, Missouri, where she manages the digital communications team and community relations activities. Follow her on Twitter @anniejdickerson.
- Derek Duncan is the Senior Digital Communications Specialist for Parkway Schools. Derek is a school PR pro, videographer, and social media guru. Follow him on Twitter @derekduncan.